22 Apr 2015

Sheep and the Wolf






A lot of different marks went into this page. First of all it is so hard to draw grass and try and get it to look similar. I had to think outside the box and do pastel markings of actual grass in my garden. It was different, but also I think the texture of the grass looks good.


These were my original efforts for my wolf dreaming about sheep double page. I wasn't happy with them as the images were to flat and the colour scheme didn't match with the simplistic colour scheme of other pages. My experimentation with typography didn't come to much either as the type was didn't fit in with the page. ( Something I need to improve on).

I went back to the drawing board and thought about how I could make the image stand out more and have perspective. So I decided to add lines to the sheep again and introduce flowers into the forefront to create different levels of perspective. I think its looks more professional now and has improved the feel of the page.



No comments:

Post a Comment