4 Apr 2015

Parkinsons Charity Event



The other night myself and my university class, had organized a charity event for Parkinson's Equip. We sold our original images we created for the poems and issues book. It was an fantastic night, raising lots of money and awareness for Parkinson's Equip.

On a personal level I was very nervous about showcasing my work to random people I had never met before and I was stressed about whether my work would sell. I didn't have to worry though !! as someone bought it. This was the first piece of work I have ever sold and the person that bought it told me he was interested in it and loved my style of work. It was a great confident booster personally and it has encouraged me to try and get my work out there more. The most important thing though was that it raised so much money for such great charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment