15 Apr 2016

Creative writing and sport


This was a really fun and exciting story about creative writing and sport in schools and trying to combine the two together. I had lots of ideas about this one, as visually I could see how I could combine the two sports and writing together. 

I initially had the idea of someone throwing a javelin in the form of a pencil. I wanted the pencil to stand out as if it were almost coming off the page, so I thought about drawing it as realistic as possible to make it stand out more.



This is the finished outcome. I really like the pencil and the 3d effect of it I have managed to create, however Im not personally convinced with certain aspects of the drawing such as at the white space background. I think it may need working on and a more coherent colour scheme adding to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment