10 Dec 2015

My Own Newspaper !!! A Point Of View





I can't believe its arrived and it actually looks like a newspaper !!! a professional one as well. I couldn't be more happy with how its turned out. I did have to improvise with a few pages because I felt like having standard square images made it a bit boring, so for example the magpie page I tried to change the composition and grab a part of one of my other images. Using my research into how newspapers should look and how the pages work together throughout. 

I think the best part of it it is the way the work has been printed, it has an almost faded look, but I feel like its added to some of the drawings especially where there is areas of solid colour, like the blue on my scissors one. Im sorry these aren't the best quality images to show you my newspaper, but I will be uploading some soon. I think things like this will help to push my work further and improve the standard of it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment