28 Sept 2015

Charles Glaubitz


This isn't the usual style of artist that I would look at, but I found his work so beautiful and I got a real sense of the mood and meaning all his work. I just think its really clever the way he produces work and the ideas he comes up with. The attention to detail with whats in the forefront/ background is the best part of his work, as it allows his work to breathe and for images to really stand out.

From my own artist interviews I went through last year, one aspect I learnt that was crucial was the stage before the finished design - the idea stage. Im struggling myself to come up with good enough ideas atm, because I'm thinking to literally and obviously. What this artist does so well is not draw the obvious but something different and unique, not just drawing out a homeless man if the articles about homelessness. I need to learn from his work and ideas and try and implement them especially in the ideas stage.
Even the initial drawings he has created really reflect and show what his intentions are for the end goal, which is great fro showing potential clients early ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment