15 Sept 2015

Animals and Humans




Throughout history there has been a relationship between animals and humans wether its through friendship or through work reasons, like farming. Ive always had a consideration for animals and I've always liked creating work with them involved. This is just an initial idea, nothing definite as I will be experimenting ……. but I do want to include animals somewhere within the prism of my drawings. 

I was thinking of animals that have an isolated existence and are dependant on themselves to survive, just like most homeless people are, they have to keep going to survive often in harsh climates. Again I want a surrealist feel to this, just like with the cave drawings above, perhaps not definite images, but maybe gestures of animals ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment