5 May 2015

Cats !!!!


Ive really like drawing cats in this project, I just think they are easier to draw then dogs especially as they have definite line and body structures. Whereas with a dog its fur covers most its body so its harder to define parts of it.

I think in all these images here you can see the different compositions. I have tried to experiment with it and different layouts for each image. From just sections of the animals to the way it moves. Ive tried to keep the wool line from an earlier page going throughout every page to try and keep it consistent.

I think a weakness is potentially in the last images, as I really struggled to draw shadows and which way they are meant to fall in the background. The unpredictable nature of the black marks of the cat really help to make him stand out.

No comments:

Post a Comment