4 Dec 2014

8x8 - First Published work !




8 X 8 

Over the summer I was asked to respond to a short story written by author Laura Burns. My story was called "The Same Time Tomorrow". It was a moving story about the daily life of a depressed man on a train. He met new people but there was no colour or enjoyment in his life, he was depressed and lived a sad life. The Image above was how I responded to that. I was so happy with how it finally looked in the publication, i think I've really captured the mood of the story and the character. 

Im so proud to have my work published and author also was impressed :). The process really helped me to understand what any future jobs I do, may involve, especially in regards to working with authors. This was a great learning curve and something I'm proud of. 

No comments:

Post a Comment