10 Mar 2016

My Website !!!



Visit My Website here ! - http://www.jordanrainey.com

One of the main requirements of any artist nowadays is to have an online portfolio. A digital way to promote and show potential clients your work. From my own perspective I wanted my website to look clean, modern and professional. I know from doing ICT classes in the past, websites have to be easy to navigate and easy to use, so that was really important to the look and feel of mine. 

Originally my teachers suggested using Wordpress - a free blog website hosted by Wordpress. I tried my best to use it, but it is so frustrating to try and get the look you want. It looked way to much like a blog and just didn't look like a professional website to me. I switched to using 'Square Space'. It was so much easier to use and create the website I wanted. Other people I know built their websites, but with Square Space you could do exactly the same process but so much easier. 

Im really happy with how my  website looks and personally think it really shows off my work and makes the work the main focus of attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment