15 Oct 2017




Ive been trying to find work ( full time ) in design for a while now, but what I've been finding is that most jobs, if not all you need to know how to use illustrator and other adobe programs. If Im being honest my illustrator skills are very basic. So I've set myself a challenge of learning how to use it properly. I've used tasty tuts, which is a brilliant youtube channel for anyone trying to learn.

Ive been watching you tubes videos and going through everything there is on illustrator to try and learn as much as possible. Right from the basic things to more complicated things. Above is my attempt at drawing out an old illustration, just using the pen tool and what I've learnt the past few weeks. Its not the best, but its an improvement from where I was. The pen tool I've found really difficult to use, but slowly I am getting there. I just need more practice and to keep going with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment