9 Jan 2015

Inspirations- Daniel Adams

A few years ago I worked at a gallery/shop for photographer Wolfgang Webster. I learnt a lot of valuable advice on industry, art and what it takes to make it professionally. I even got to learn how to make my own frames for photographs I had taken. One huge benefit though was that I got to meet artists who were trying to sell there work through Wolfgang.



http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/local-news/fine-art-lover-sir-alex-861473 

I got to meet a local artist called Daniel Adams. Who is one of the nicest blokes Ive ever met. He's very down to earth and was even asking me what I thought of his work. He has a moving story- attacked by a gang he suffered a stroke and from that used painting as a way to overcome some of the difficulties involved in that. 

He created these very interesting and almost cartoon like paintings of scenes in and around Stockport and Manchester. Alex Ferguson eventually ended up buying some of them and Daniel became a success. It was great to see and hear about Daniel and his work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment